Development at A&R Textil
From the idea to the finished product
A&R Textil employs engineers specialised in textile manufacture and textile surfaces, covering the complete range for manufacturing textile products. The great advantage for our customers: Technology and knowledge transfer with the development department independent of the industry and product (cross-industry innovation) . This guarantees the continuous development of state-of-the-art products.
Co-engineering for innovative solutions
A&R’s development process is based on two different approaches:
Co-engineering creates the basis for solutions with maximum innovation. By involving our customers in the development, we promote the exchange of knowledge to achieve several solution processes as well as unique and industry-specific solutions.
Your product is in good hands
Our core competence lies in managing the entire supply chain. From the development to the final delivery of the product: we are in charge of the entire process. Since we operate several production sites, we are able to respond to different requirements and quantities in a flexible manner – which includes both small and large batches.
We have a simple and straightforward approach to cooperating with different partners. Are you already working on the production with a different company, but relying on developments by A&R Textil? No problem! We will provide you will all necessary data and specifications for processing.
Development exclusively in Germany
Our products are entirely developed in Germany, from the construction to the prototyping. This means: All your contacts are available close by. This is extremely beneficial for communication and process management.
Experience, professional qualifications and systematic working methods characterize our developers – as well as creativity, innovative ideas and the identification of alternative solutions
- The development takes place entirely at the A&R headquarters in Germany
- Co-Engineering – if desired, joint product development in which we act as your partner
- Your contact persons, our development engineers, are all on site in Neukirch
- Thus we ensure a short development time
- “Cross Industry Innovation” – you benefit from our cross-industry know-how
- All manufacturing techniques of large series production are also possible in our in-house sample workshop
- Rapid prototyping: production of prototypes and samples in our in-house machinery – the “A&R Technikum” – quickly and easily
- Own test laboratory for orientational tests
- From material selection to product testing, everything takes place in-house